1. Name and contact details of the Controller and of the data protection officer:
PR + Presseagentur textschwester GmbH & Co. KG
tel: +49 211 74959690
The company data protection officer can be reached at the above-mentioned address, Att. data protection officer, or by e-mail: email@example.com.
2. Collection, Storage and Erasure of Personal Data as well as Type and Purpose and their use:
a) When visiting the website:
When you visit our Website www.textschwester.de, the browser you are using on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information will be temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be recorded without your intervention and stored until automated deletion.
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which access has been made (Referrer-URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system, and your access provider’s name.
We will be processing the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability,
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is GDPR sec. 6 para 1 lit. f. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. In no case we will be using the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When contacting (by phone, mail, e-mail):
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us by phone, mail or e-mail, e.g. to firstname.lastname@example.org. In doing so, we process the personal data you provide when contacting us in order to respond to your request. For this purpose, we require your name and a contact option (e.g. telephone number or e-mail address). You can provide further information about your request voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting you is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
Please bear in mind that, for technical reasons, exchanges by e-mail always involve the risk of undesired disclosure of content to third parties. In principle, we therefore send you e-mails encrypted for transport. For technical reasons, however, you may not be able to participate in this yourself. If you nevertheless contact us by e-mail, you consent to the transmission of personal data by unencrypted e-mail.
You can revoke your consent at any time without stating reasons with effect for the future. An informal message by e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient for this purpose. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. The data you provide when contacting us will be deleted if you revoke your consent or if the purpose for processing the data no longer applies (e.g. after processing your request has been completed). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected.
c) Deleting your data:
Your personal data will be deleted in accordance with the legal requirements as soon as you have revoked your consent granted for processing or other legal permissions cease to apply (e.g. if the data is no longer required to fulfill the respective purpose).
If the data is not deleted because it is required for other legally permissible purposes, we limit its processing to these purposes. Your personal data will then be blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be retained for reasons of commercial or tax law or whose processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
d) Presslogin data:
You have the opportunity to set up a “Presslogin” account with us. Your address data including e-mail address and orders are stored here. All you have to do to log in is enter your e-mail address and a password. The Password must be kept secret. Your data stored by us will only be stored for as long as it is required. Your Log-In data will remain stored until you cancel the account.
3. Disclosure of Data to Third Parties:
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties:
- if you explicitly have consented pursuant GDPR sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a,
- if passing on your personal data pursuant GDPR sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f is necessary for assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event of a legal obligation existing for their transfer pursuant to GDPR sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c, and
- this is permitted by law and it is necessary for carrying out our contractual relationships with you pursuant to GDPR sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b.
Cookies are used on our website. These are small files that are automatically created by your browser and stored on your end device (laptop, tablet, smartphone or similar) when you visit our site. Cookies do not cause any damage to your end device, do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malware. In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In detail, the following cookies are used on our website:
Cookies that are absolutely necessary:
Name oft he Cookie
Duration of function
Third party access
Storage of the resolution used by your browser.
Storage of the consent you have given for cookies.
The __cf_bm cookie helps manage incoming traffic that meets the criteria of bots as part of our bot management service.
Name of the Cookie
Duration of function
Third party access
This cookie is linked to Google Analytics (see 5. below) Google's commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client ID. It is included in every page request in a website and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the websites analytics reports.
5. Google Analytics:
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House Barrow Street, Dublin 4; hereinafter "Google"). The legal basis for this processing is your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see under section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as:
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet usage for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these web pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. In no case will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on:
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found here:
6. Use of Vimeo plugins:
We use a video plugin from Vimeo to offer videos on our website. Vimeo is operated by Vimeo, LLC, headquartered at 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011 ("Vimeo"). If you access a web page of our online presence where such a plugin is integrated, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established and the plugin is displayed. This will transmit to the Vimeo server which of our web pages you have visited. If you are logged in as a member of Vimeo, Vimeo will assign this information to your personal user account. When using the plugin, e.g. clicking the start button of a video, this information is also assigned to your user account. You can prevent this assignment by logging out of your Vimeo account and deleting the corresponding Vimeo cookies before using our website.
7. Rights of Data Subjects:
You have the right:
- to obtain access to your personal data processed by us in accordance with GDPR sec. 15. In particular, you may obtain access to the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the rectification of inaccurate or completion of incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with GDPR sec. 16;
- to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us pursuant to GDPR sec. 17, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to GDPR sec. 18, as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you require this, for the exercise or defense of legal claims or you objected to processing pursuant to GDPR sec. 21;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in accordance with GDPR sec. 20. or to demand transmission to another controller;
- to object to your consent given pursuant to GDPR sec. 7 para 3 at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to GDPR sec. 77. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or place of business.
8. Right to object:
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to GDPR sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to GDPR sec. 21, provided that there are reasons on grounds relating to your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data security:
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form can be seen from the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. We make use of the rest of the adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of April 2023.
Due to further development of our website and offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.textschwester.com/data-protection.html.