In front of the Montgo mountain panorama, along the evergreen orange coast lies the 123-acre golf course of the Beach & Golf Resort Oliva Nova. 18 holes and beautiful surroundings – in Oliva Nova, golfers from all over Europe truly consider themselves at home. The course, designed by the legendary Spanish golf player Severiano Ballesteros, is indeed the first choice among the large golf courses in Southern Europe. The lawn that means the world, offers beginners as well as experienced golfers plenty of fun and variety with 320 days of sun a year.
Evergreen Oliva Nova
- Classic press and publicity work for Germany
- Personal approach and contact maintenance of specialist press and journalists
- Innovative and classic Media Cooperations
- Strategic alliances and cooperation partners
- Press Documentation, Media Research and Media Scans
- PR-Agency and Press-Service-Centre for Germany